The final level course needed to become a chartered accountant is called CA final. After passing Intermediate, the student moves on to CA Final Course, the final phase of the program me. Two groups—Group I and Group II—make up the final course. Four core papers make up Group I, whereas three core papers and one elective paper make up Group II. Before taking the CA Final exams, students must select one of the six Elective Paper alternatives. Before taking the CA final test, he or she must sign up for a 3-year article ship training program me under a licensed Chartered Accountant.
CA Final Subject List
|Paper-2||Strategic Financial Management|
|Paper-3||Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics|
|Paper-4||Corporate and Economic Laws|
|Paper-5||Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation|
|Paper-6B||Financial Services and Capital Markets|
|Paper-6E||Global Financial Reposting Standards|
|Paper-6F||Multidisciplinary Case Study|
|Paper-7||Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation|
|Paper-8||Indirect Tax Laws|
The paperwork needed to sign up for the CA Final Course
- Signed by the student.
- a student’s photo at passport size.
- Finished CA IPCC/Intermediate exam mark sheets.
- California Foundation/CPT grade report (not applicable to the direct entry route students)
- Attested (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) Certificate of Special Category
- Documentation of Nationality
How to enroll in a CA Final course online
- A student can finish registering and logging in to the Self-Service Portal using the assigned password and registration ID.
- Choose the Student Cycle option from the two available choices (Article Cycle & Student Cycle) on the screen.
- When a student selects a course from the CA final level, a screen with the CA final registration will appear.
- The essential information is immediately updated in the same form as it was during CA Intermediate registration.
- There is a “re-correct” option if the student needs to make a change.
- the mentioned documents must be uploaded.
- A student may use Net Banking, a debit card, or a credit card to pay the registration cost after it has been completed.
- A PDF with the student’s information and registration number is sent to them.
The cost of enrolling in the CA Final Course
The ICAI’s official website is where students must make their CA final registration payments. Only online payments are accepted for the fees. The following are the registration costs for the 2020 CA final:
Rs. 22,000 for students from India
$1,100 for students outside of India.
Declaration/Service Certificate Format
According to ICAI’s announcement, if a student takes the CA final in 2021, they must scan and upload their certificate of service to the website. CA final students won’t be allowed to submit the examination form without uploading the declaration certificate format or certificate of service.
CA Entrance Card
Information about a student, including the name and location of the designated exam center, is included on the ICAI Admit Card. Using their login information, a student can get this from the official website of ICAI. The enrolled students’ admission cards are distributed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) on the appointed dates. No student will ever get an admit card by mail from ICAI. At least two to three days prior to the exam date, the student should get in touch with the ICAI if they are unable to download the admit card online. For the CA Final (Old/New) course, a single admit card with information on all eight papers will be distributed.
How does a student access their ICAI CA admit card for 2021?
- The Admit Card can be downloaded from the ICAI website.
- On the Login or Registration tab, click.
- Use your registration number and password to log in as a student.
- To access the admit Card tab, click it.
- Get the CA test admission card by downloading it.
How many attempts at the CA Final Exams can a student make?
For the Final Course, initial registration is good for five years (10 attempts as there are 2 exams in a year). A student must renew it for another five years after the initial five. The number of tries necessary to pass the CA exam has no upper limit. However, the number of tries a student makes to pass a test matter since it relies on the firm he or she is attempting to enter.
- How many subjects does CA Final have?
According to the new design, the syllabus is divided into two groups and consists of 8 CA Final subjects.
- Which subject should I start for CA final?
Start with topics that are applicable, such as financial reporting, strategic cost management, and performance evaluation. In general, these topics’ curricula remain unchanged, with few significant changes made.
- What are the 7 subjects in CA course?
Accounting Principles and Practices: Marking Scheme.
Business law, business reporting, and business correspondence.
Statistics, logical reasoning, and business mathematics.
Business and commercial knowledge and business economics.
- What is the passing marks of CA Final?
The minimal passing score or above is required for candidates to pass the CA Final examinations in 2022. To pass the CA Final 2022 exam, you must receive an overall score of at least 50% and individual grades of at least 40% in each topic.
- Is 4 Months enough for CA final?
For Final Exams, it is ideal to allocate 15 days for every 100-mark paper to be completed in 4 months for all 8 disciplines. 2. For Accounts, SFM, Costing, and other practical disciplines, one should allow 13 to 15 days.